Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP Support

Yes, you can find people like that.  We do it at our company.

> I think the only argument for not using K12LTSP at my children's school will
> be lack of support.  It is a small school and the technology guy at the
> school handles the computer system part time.  He does a good job but he only
> has limited time and has never used Linux.  I think it would be too big of a
> task for him alone.

I seriously doubt this.  In fact, K12LTSP will probably _remove_ a lot of
work from his hands.  If you can get him to join this list, we can
introduce him to Linux and that sort of thing.

> We can easily hire a Windows Certified technician to help support the school
> but do they exist for Linux (maybe a new business model?)?  Is there any
> support for this LTSP outside of this environment?

Most UNIX admins can handle LTSP with ease, since it's basically what UNIX
has been doing for 20 years, just packaged nicely.

Jon