Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP Support

(Noticing this thread via Terrell Prude's response)

On Sun, 2003-10-19 at 10:01, Bob Karschnia wrote:

> We can easily hire a Windows Certified technician to help support the school
> but do they exist for Linux (maybe a new business model?)?  Is there any
> support for this LTSP outside of this environment?

Doing a Google for "Linux certification":

  Linux Professional Institute
  http://www.lpi.org/

  CompTIA Linux+ Certification
  http://www.comptia.org/certification/linux/

  RedHat Certified Engineer program
  http://www.redhat.com/training/rhce/courses/

... just pointing out that, yes, the 'Linux community' has certifications
out there, and some people go and get certified, just like in the Microsoft
camp.

-bill!

--
bill newbreedsoftware com                           Got kids?  Get Tux Paint!