Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP Support

I have been the recepient of extensive help from the folk on this
newsgroup.  They have come through for me every time, including a 90
phone conversation with Jim M. to solve my sound issue. (Thanks again
Jim, I am still waiting for your bill!!!)

It is scarey stepping out of the supposed safety net that Microso.
offers for support,  but I have gotten better support here and (less
expensive too!)  than I ever got from MS.

Thanks fellows.  I hope to be able to return the favor by helping out
the next generation of newbies.

Duane Wilson