Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP Support

Yes I have used the IRC chat and I've found it useful.

My concern is that the person at this small school will have a difficult time
because the entire sysadmin support service for MS is contracted out.  The
staff does almost no work on the system.

I was hoping to find an equivalent source for LTSP or as others have pointed
out, just plan Redhat (or UNIX) people.

Thanks for the comment on IRC ... I had forgotten about it.  I may need the
help personally as I do an initial test of the system with 30 PCs for 1 day.