[K12OSN] /var is full!

my /var is getting full. when i tried to do an up2date i was told that i didn't have any free space in this partition. so i moved several files to a different partition and then i had room to do my up2date.

can i increase the size of the partition /var ?
OR am i doomed to delete / move files before doing up2date from now on?

help!

thanks.

Richard K. Ingalls,
Technology Coordinator

old: awm002 mail connect more net
new: ringalls glenwood k12 mo us

"A day without sunshine is like ... night."