Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP new motherboard

Murphy's law.

soon as I get the system working exactly the way I want it, the mother
board fails.  so I upgrade to a P4 processor... go to boot back up and get
the "too many filesystem, bad super block etc error code"  but it
boots. however when I go to my home user the keyboard doesn't work, works
fine in root or other users??  also the modem is always listed as "busy"

@#$%^$##@

needless to say it is getting frustrating, and I'm supposed to be helping
someone else get a system up and running

Bob

safety deserve Neither liberty nor safety",    Benjamin Franklin
    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys smartnospam net