[K12OSN] New Fedora core and K12LTSP graphical boot

I'm loading Eric's K12LTSP 4 beta on a test machine right now.  I just
read that it has a graphical boot which leads me to remember that there
was a project for an LTSP or a K12LTSP graphical boot.....anyone using it
or know where I can get more info on installing it....I'd like to try it
out.  What I want is the terminals to have a graphical boot up with maybe
a progress bar or something rather than the stuff that goes flying
by....not that I'm complaining...just exploring.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us