Re: [K12OSN] /var is full!

Actually, you can.  However, it takes a proprietary tool to do it--safely.  PartitionMagic has been able to handle ext2 partitions since (I believe) v5.0, and v7.0 certainly does.  Someone came up with a way to do it using exclusively Free Software, but I haven't tried that yet, so I wouldn't recommend it just yet.

--TP