Re: [K12OSN] New Fedora core and K12LTSP graphical boot

David,

The LPP kernel adds the graphical boot screen.

The latest LTSP kernel doesn't include LPP, because at the
time I created the package, there wasn't an LPP patch for the
2.4.22 kernel.

Some of the earlier LTSP kernel packages have it tho.  Specifically,
the 3.0.10 ltsp_kernel package has it.

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org