[K12OSN] PXE boot problems

I have set my EPIA mini-atx motherboard to to etherboot off of its
onboard VIA VT6102 Rhine II Fast Ethernet Adapter v2.13 (it displays
this to me before it starts to grab off for a DHCP server). It grabs its
IP address from the K12 ltsp and after this i get the following error:

PXE-E32: TFTP open timeout
PXE-E32: TFTP open timeout
PXE-E32: TFTP open timeout

What do I do to resolve this?

By the way I am sorry about the double post, on my evolution it appeared
as a reply to another topic and am thus trying to amend this, as well as
what I sent was not the entire e-mail I wished to send.

To continue, I have spent some time looking through google trying to
find a resolution and.. as of yet, have found none. Though stumbling
upon the same problem by others, I have not yet found a solution.

I am assuming that this is a pretty simple question to troubleshoot,
but... I do not know. I have no experience prior to this with K12ltsp or
any ltsp.

Thank you very much for any and all help I receive.

Best Regards,

Florian Mettetal