[K12OSN] Talkk server not working properly - Still

When ever I try to use talk I get the following error...

Error on read from talk daemon: Connection refused. Press any key.

Talk-server is running
Talk is working. i have googled for this problem. People have had the
problem but I have not seen one posting that explains how to fix it.

Please, does anyone know what this is about or how I can fix it.

Thanks