[K12OSN] Sound on VIA epia C3-533

I am pretty much at a loss on how to get sound working on my terminals.
Running the k12ltsp beta 4 (iso's from oct 13) on the server and all is
well with the terminal in every other aspect. It's the one from amer.com
called a tc-500. ( http://www.amer.com/catalogue/etc500.html ) basically
an epia c3-533 mainboard. I see the kernel message stating it is loading
the 82cxxx audio driver. but at best... all I get is a beeping out of
the speakers.

With docs and info on ltsp and sound being so sporadic, i have been
unsuccessful in trying to get things up and running sound wise. The goal
is to have sound on the terminals as well as sound with flash.

Any pointers, tips, links etc.. are greatly appreciated.

Regards!

JL