Re: [K12OSN] My letter to schools - printed & packed!

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 11:45:51PM -0400, Terrell Prude', Jr. wrote:
> You're heart's definitely in the right place.  I hope that my earlier
> cynicism proves wrong.

Really, I don't expect too much from this.  I'm mainly testing the waters.
I realize that the folks running the schools are busy and/or have their own
problems to worry about, without having a 'wrench' thrown in, even if it's
a free wrench that breaks less than their current wrench. ;^)

Thx for the wishes...  I'll try to keep people here appraised with whatever
feedback I may get!

-bill!