[K12OSN] How to upgrade to Mozilla 1.4 and Open Office 1.1?

Ok list members, here's another one for you...

I have two LTSP labs (version 3.0.0) which came with Mozilla 1.2. I'd like to upgrade them to Mozilla 1.4 with the pop-up blocking feature (nice). How do I upgrade to 1.4? Will the desktop icons automagically point to the correct version of Mozilla? OR, do I need to delete the old desktop icons and put up new ones pointing to the correct version?

And the same question again only directed for OpenOffice1.1. I'd like to upgrade my labs to the latest version of OpenOffice and still have the desktop icons pointing to the correct (new) versions. How do I do this?

Richard K. Ingalls,
Technology Coordinator

old: awm002 mail connect more net
new: ringalls glenwood k12 mo us

"A day without sunshine is like ... night."