[K12OSN] switching eth0/eth1 in anaconda

i want to change the default setup of the k12 network config in anaconda.
i basically just want to switch eth0 and eth1 (for me it seems more natural that eth0 is the most important interface - and therefore it should be the one to connect to the outside world - just my way of thinking;))

i was wondering if i am going to run into trouble with the thin clients not being able to connect due to them trying to connect on eth0 instead of the new eth1. Is there somewhere else that i will need to change the default network config apart from in the ltsp install class ./lib/anaconda/installclasses/ltsp.py?

another thing - will a kickstart.cfg network config override the ltsp.py config? if so - could i just make my changes in kickstart.cfg and not have to touch anaconda?

thanks