[K12OSN] Two servers on the same subnet (load balancing)

Hey all,
I am a system admin at a small private school we have a approximately 100
machines of those machines about 25 are a k12os lab.  The lab is on the same
subnet as the rest of the network.  I have one main Terminal server running
the lab however, the load is a little much for our server (P4 2.4, 2GB or ram
etc).  I have another machine that could be used share the load.  What is the
best way to do load sharing between the two machines?  Also is there a way
that I can use two nics in the same machine to increase bandwidth to the
server? (i have a switch with a gigabit uplink coming).  I would appreciate
any suggestions.

Matthew Booher
mbooher bellevillemennoniteschool org
(717)-935-2184