Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP new motherboard

On 23 Oct 2003, Steve Wright wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 10:44, Access Systems wrote:
> > soon as I get the system working exactly the way I want it, the mother
> > board fails.  so I upgrade to a P4 processor... go to boot back up and get
> > the "too many filesystem, bad super block etc error code"  but it
> > boots. however when I go to my home user the keyboard doesn't work, works
> > fine in root or other users??  also the modem is always listed as "busy"
>
> muahahaha!!  console yourself with - if it was a ms win install, they
> would simply announce it 'unfixable', and shoot it..

thanks for the help, what caliber works best??

three problems. maybe linked

.  one user and only one user has a locked keyboard.???
.  modem is always reported busy??
.  boot report of bad superblock, too many filesystems etc....???

help with any or all appreciated,

TIA
Box

safety deserve Neither liberty nor safety",    Benjamin Franklin
    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys smartnospam net