[K12OSN] Dying mice and enthusiasm

Hi gang

In one of the schools where we are running K12LTSP 3.1.2 (1.1 with updated rpms) for 30 diskless workstations, the mice keep dying on us, generally while running Open Office. The remedy - restart the computer - is more than mildly annoying. Has anybody else experience this? How was it solved?

Thanks for any help/support you are able to provide - This request is made two days after the Associate Superintendent for Technology in our district put out a memo stopping ALL further deployment of ANY Linux OR Open Source solutions... I am waking around in a daze... is Microsoft making some new offers that our taxpayers should know about, or is it perhaps a Texas political agenda item?

May God have mercy on us!

Cheers

Alan A Hodson
TIS/ El Paso ISD