Re: [K12OSN] Dying mice and enthusiasm

Our school district did the same thing with Macs.  They said "No more Macs at all.  You *will* move to Windows PCs."  They have a very similar attitude toward Free Software--ours is a Windows-only shop.

I think it would be very much worth investigating further.  I do know that there was quite a stir in Texas not too long ago with open-source legislation, and Microsoft was all over the legislature wheelin' and dealin'.  Did the Associate Superintendent give a reason, and if so, would you be willing to share it?

--TP