[K12OSN] RE: Update Rdesktop?

I've currently been using LTSP in conjuction with Rudy Hermawan's WILI System (www.wilisystem.com).  I would like to update Rdesktop to the latest CVS version.  It currently supports high color connections and sound.  It works wonderfully on my RH9 system.  I started by compiling and copying over Rdesktop on the LTSP server.

When loading X, it crashed and after a while of the sreen flashing it would say it was missing a file.  I found the file on the servers file system ( RH9 and usually a symbolic link), found the actual file and placed it in the exported file structure.  These needed files were:

	--File that was asked for-----------Actual file copied--

	libcrypto.so.4                                     Actual File
	libgssapi_krb5.so.2                        libgssapi_drb5.so.2.2
	libkrb5.so.3                                   libkrb5.so.3.1
	libk5crypto.so.3                             libk5crypto.so.3.0
	libcom_err.so.3                              libcom_err.so.3.0
	libc.so.6                                         libc-2.3.2.so
	ld-linux.so.2                                   ld-2.3.2.so

	Two of the files already existed and replaced...these were:

	libc.so.6
	ld-linux.so.2

	I replaced them with libc-2.3.2.so and ld-2.3.2.so.  Clearly they are updated files.

	 After doing this, I succesfully got 2 seperate P2 32mb ram computers to connect to the Windows 2003 server in 24 bit high color,  I decided to try a p133 that I had laying around.  Actually I have about 50 of them laying around.  I have had them working before with the old Rdesktop version...but I seemed to of modified alot and they no longer work.

	What they are doing is this....Everything is flying by...it all looks good...

	It goes to mount the root file system.....

	Mounting Root Filesystem: /opt/ltsp/i386000 from 10.38.0.50
	Doing the pivot_root
	Illegal Instruction
	Illegal Instruction

	Am I going about this the right way?  If not, what should I do?  I was thinking it was because I compiled Rdesktop on a RH9 machine.  I'm at a loss and would love some suggestions.

	Micah F. Hale
	Ingleside ISD Technology Dept.
	micahfhale inglesideisd org