Re: [K12OSN] Dying ... enthusiasm

ALL further deployment of ANY
Linux OR Open Source solutions... I am waking around in a daze... is
Microsoft making some new offers that our taxpayers should know
about, or is it perhaps a Texas political agenda item?

Hi, I would love to hear the reasoning if you can expand. I have found in my own little world that Linux and OpenSource solutions work better in some environments and equal in others. I love cheaper, but cheaper and better are quite powerful. The phrase "spend money wisely with Microsoft" does not compute. Unless there have been major changes in MS's stance towards education. Please expand if you can. Good luck in your battle.
Tom