RE: [K12OSN] SiS 620 and thin client boot problems

WOOOOOHOOOOO! We got it working! Round of school approved drinks for
everyone! WOOOOHOOOO! This is a huge accomplishment for us and we couldn't
have done it without you all :D I am so excited at the moment I can hardly
hold my E-mail frenzy in :). Now on to the next part, Security, when we run
halt on the terminal logged in as a regular user, it shuts down the server,
this is a big arse problem for us and is something we need to solve ASAP as
we are demonstrating users for the first part of our project now that we
have it working. Also is there a special way we need to create users so they
can't log in to the server and ONLY log in via a remote terminal? Can we
restrict their desktop and not allow them to run terminal or exit to a
command-line interface? Is there anything else we should be weary of?

One month FREE spam protection at http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnetsig/