Re: [K12OSN] Etherboot NIC Detection thoughts

Look at the card in person....look for the nic chip number or identifier..many
isa nics are ne2000...once you have that go to romomatic.net and download the
right etheboot image...then from eother linux (dd if=ne.lzdsk) or windows use
rawrite utility put the mage on a GOOD floppy...Stick it in your floppy drive
and let her rip...I assume your server is set up either ltsp 4 or using the
four main packages....core kenel x and xfonts.. kill your firewall have tftp
nfs dhcp running. Get that far and we can wlak you thru.. chuck