RE: [K12OSN] Etherboot NIC Detection thoughts

There is a knoppix variant called cluster knoppix. I suggest you have a look at
what they are doing, tweak it and apply to this situation. They have done some
VERY nifty things with hardware detection, terminal server and open mosix. One
of the wonderful advantages of Open Source is that we are able take what others
have done, make a small amount of changes and have exactly what we need. The
other great advantage of course . . . is that you then get to give THAT back to
the wonderful souls who helped you in the first place.

Garret
http://ruffdogs.com