[K12OSN] K12LTSP v4.0 beta 6

Weighting in at over ~300MB in changed packages since its last
fight (where it was brutually KO'd in the first round), we have
K12LTSP 4.0 beta 6.

This build fixes (I hope) the "wrong version" install errors that
plagued beta 5. The bugs in openoffice.org appear to be fixed as
well. There are a ton of other packages which have been updated,
but not tested. Buyer beware, as usual, with this quick-and-dirty
development release cycle. On the two servers I tested it on, it
did not eat the hard drive, if you're lucky it won't destroy yours
either.

  ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/testing/iso/4.0beta/

  rsync -Pav k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us::K12LTSP-beta/4.0beta/ .

I have a number of other K12LTSP-specific updates I hope to roll
in & upload a beta #7 tomorrow...

-Eric