Re: [K12OSN] Etherboot NIC Detection thoughts

Basically that's what k12LTSP does I believe, looking for a suported card.
Knoppix handles it in much the same way as far as that goes I believe. The big
difference with knoppix is that it allows you to kind of "pre-load" the drivers
for quite a few different nic cards, and then the great knoppix detection goes
hard to work.

I havn't looked at the LTSP on knoppix extensivly, but what I have done with it
was fairly impressive, not enough to switch from k12LTSP, but impressive
non-the-less.

Garret