Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP v4.0 beta 6

On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 12:36, Les Mikesell wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-10-26 at 00:58, Eric Harrison wrote:
>
> > This build fixes (I hope) the "wrong version" install errors that
> > plagued beta 5.
>
> Yes, this set works fine.  What is the best approach to doing updates
> with these?  Up2date seems to be pointed at RedHat rawhide, yum
> at fedora core 95, and apt at a RedHat 9 mirror...  The rawhide
> updates didn't seem to hurt anything.

I've been following Rawhide myself. The apt package needs to be updated
to point to a reasonable repository, I'll add that to the TODO list.

Once the Fedora development calms down a bit, we'll start pounding out
these little details. It does not make much sense for me to update the
bookmarks in Mozilla, for example, if that package is being updated
every other day...

-Eric