Re: [K12OSN] RedHat 10 not coming out (now what for LTSP?)

On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 12:57, Access Systems wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, Jonathan Bartlett wrote:
>
> > > So I hear the rumor is that RH 10 is not coming out and instead it's
> > > going to be in a slightly less-stable Fedora... what's the game plan for
> > > LTSP?
> >
> > I'm not sure it would be accurate to call Fedora less-stable, especially
> > when comparing to RH9.
>
> but if I send someone to buy a boxed copy of RH at the local computerstore
> what will they find on the shelves??

Nothing. Redhat isn't doing a boxed retail product anymore. It's an
expensive and slow way to get software into people's hands, particularly
if said software is developing relatively rapidly.

http://fedora.redhat.com/about/faq/

-Dan Young
-Parkrose School District