[K12OSN] A bit OT : A real linux crash please help...

Sorry people. I hate to scream for help during the school year, BUT
Linux server RedHat 7.3 just stops working. She runs for about 4 days then stops dead.

No console login, keyboard input stops working.
No remote access via ssh or any other service (httpd, smb, ftp)
Can't recall if I can ping the system.

I have to kill the power.

This is a 1.4 dual PIII on an Intel mb with 2gig of RAM, an Adaptec SCSI card, SMC gig NIC. I think I have a motherboard issue because the system runs better in single (up) mode longer than smp mode, however both kernels do the same thing at failure. Possible bad NIC driver ? Server runs like a charm until crash. A very similar install is running on the same exact (server 2) hardware minus second processor, and you can throw it down the steps and it keeps working...

I love logs. My real question finally. Which log should I start with ? When I have console access after a hard start, are there any commands I can use to make the system crash ? I need to know if I should fix it or migrate to another server.

Again sorry for crying,

Tom Ventresco
Austintown Local Schools