Re: [K12OSN] A bit OT : A real linux crash please help...

I had one like that a couple of years ago and wasted a lot of time
swapping cards, power supplies, etc.  Swapping the motherboard
finally fixed it and I never did find out what was actually
wrong.  It never logged anything useful because it always appeared
to die instantly after running anywhere from a few hours to a
week depending on the activity. I'd recommend getting it out of
production as soon as possible.

I know, I can't find anything in these logs. I am going to see if this rings a bell with anyone else, however I have already started the backup/migration process.
Thanks for the quick reply,
Tom