Re: [K12OSN] A bit OT : A real linux crash please help...

you what's in the syslog, perhaps even the last entries before a crash.
Use the 'name' parameter so that it continues even after logrotate
rotates the file.  It's a place to start.  I use this on an old 486 web
server, running rh7.3, that periodically dies; I think it's bad hardware,
but it's sufficient for what it's doing.

Thanks Petre. I agree I have a hardware issue. I just don't know which part.
The main servers little brother is identical minus the second processor and it cooks and cleans. I am going to take advice and remove the trouble system from production. It is strange no trace of what's locking me up.

Thanks,
Tom Ventresco