Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP v 4.0

On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 03:01, Henning Petersen Wangerin wrote:
> Hi!
>
> When is v4.0 expected to be ready?

There is not set delivery date. If I had to guess, I say about a month
from now. There are four factors:

1) Fedora core final release
2) LTSP 4.0 final release (or at least close enough to release that
   it won't cause Jim problems if we ship it)
3) Fixing all the little details
4) Testing, testing, and more testing

> I'm on the edge of installing a new system, ad would like it to be as
> updated as possible. It's "only" running on my own network with the
> family-members terminals.

I'm running the beta software on my laptop, work, & home workstations.
If you don't mind living with the occasional odd quirk, the K12LTSP 4.0
betas work reasonably well.

-Eric