Re: [K12OSN] Num Lock

I don´t know if this work (I have found it a long time ago and put it on my KB). Use it at your own risk...

##########################
File /etc/rc.d/rc (at the end of file)
##########################

INITTY=/dev/tty[1-8]
for tty in $INITTY; do
  setleds -D +num < /dev/$tty
done

Shawn Powers wrote:
On Tuesday 28 October 2003 02:21 pm, Nakashima wrote:

The BIOS of each LTSP client? Please forgive my ignorance... Is there a
config file that would do this automatically?

It's always been on by default for me in the BIOS, but yes, on each client...
I assume there is some way to "automagically" set the numlock to on with
software, but unfortunately, I don't know it.  Sorry. :(

-Shawn

Jáder Marasca - Terra Networks Brasil S/A
@ jader31_AT_terra.com.br  (51) 3284-4277