Re: [K12OSN] A bit OT : A real linux crash please help...

You could use Memtest to test your RAM modules.

If you have a "bad" spot on you RAM module and don't want to throw it away
just because of a few bytes/KB of bad RAM, do a search on google for "badram".
It's a kernel patch. What it does is mark the bad spots as allocated by the
kernel so it never touches them again as long as it runs.

I have tested it in my home network, it works very well.

--
GRN

SP> Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:14:25 -0500
SP> From: Shawn Powers <spowers inlandlakes org>