Re: [K12OSN] A bit OT : A real linux crash please help...

Subject: [K12OSN] A bit OT : A real linux crash please help...

I don't have a solution but I've got one server crash two weeks ago nearly
as clean as it did for you without any traces in the logs.

At the restart I noticed a very slow recovery in journaling the filesystems
checkup.

We checked the hard drive and found a lot of bad sectors in /var and /usr
area.

May be it was the cause of the crash.

Michel