RE: [K12OSN] A bit OT : A real linux crash please help...

I had a Linux machine that crashed every month or so... exactly the same as
you described it. And then I had some coruption of data. I couldnt find any
evidence of the problem so I replaced the motherboard with an ASUS, and
since then the server is still up. Something to think about.
-Brian