RE: [K12OSN] A bit OT : A real linux crash please help...

I have had good experience with the following motherboard makes:

Tyan
ASUS
MSI

None of these have ever failed on me unless I did something to them (I tried a little soldering on one of the Tyan boards once--ah well).  Others swear by, for example, ABit; I just haven't gotten around to trying one myself.

--TP