RE: [K12OSN] apt/yum repositories for K12LTSP v4.0 betas

I've got a new machine I'd like to set up with K12LTSP.  Since
I've got some time before I need it actualy in production (say
the beginning of 2004) so I thought I'd set it up with the
current beta packages.  I assume I should download the four
4.0 beta 8 ISOs and burn disks and then update everything
using these apt/yum repositories.

If I do that, when 4.0 is actually released, will I want to do
a clean install or will I be able to just continue to update
things with apt/yum to production code?

--
Henry Hartley