RE: [K12OSN] apt/yum repositories for K12LTSP v4.0 betas

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 07:05, Henry Hartley wrote:
> [...]

There is no 100% guarantee that the betas will cleanly upgrade to
the final release. It *probably* will.

The systems I am logged into 95% of the time are all running the beta
builds, so I have a strong personal incentive to avoid incompatible
changes ;-)

-Eric