Re: [K12OSN] Help with my sound

k12osn redhat com writes:
>Make sure that you have this in the Defaults section, and only in the
>Defaults section. (Fixing this ugliness is what Jim & were working
>on when we were there in Augusta)

Just making sure we're on the same page as to the defaults section.  I
assume that's the top part with all the "common" variables....before you
get into specifying workstation specific settings....right?  I put mine
right under   SOUND = Y

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School