[K12OSN] ldap-tween a rock and a hard place

David eric-can't seem to get over this hump and don't understand why it works
sometimes and not others. i can smbldap-useradd til the underworld freezes
solid..but smbldap-passwd.pl fails with..failed initialize SAM_ACCOUNT for user
testuser.
i ave root and cliebow account with SambaNTPassord and SsambaLMPasswords
correct but can't get Zeus or testuser to show them....
I see a Samba domain account that appeared from lord knows where.. i didn't put
it there..I passed it by the #ldaP channel without any good ideas..Any
ideas?/// Chuck