Re: [K12OSN] k12 customization

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003, Paul Pianta wrote:

>Eric Harrison wrote:
>
>> Make sure the following post-install script is executed:
>>
>>/opt/ltsp/templates/k12linux/K12Linux-LTSP-initialize
>>

>thanks alot eric
>
>any other scripts that i might be missing out on?

Nope, that's it.

>btw - how is this script run when you do a standard install?

It is a function of the "k12ltsp" install class. I tell the
installer to execute this command as the last part of the
install.

When doing a kick-start install, it does not use the k12ltsp
install class. I guess it would be a good idea if I added
an example kick-start file to the cdrom images...

-Eric