[K12OSN] Found the problem...it's IceWm!

Ok...I found my problem with nasd.  It works fine in Gnome, but not in
IceWM.  Go figure. Any ideas?  In fact, the only Gnome session I have is
reset-desktop.....the only other choice is IceWM.  If I can have nasd
sound in IceWM then I've got it made...any ideas on what to look for or
tweak?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School