[K12OSN] Found the nasd sound problem...it's IceWm!

Ok...I found my problem with nasd.  It works fine in Gnome, but not in
IceWM.  Go figure. Any ideas?  In fact, the only Gnome session I have is
reset-desktop.....the only other choice is IceWM.  If I can have nasd
sound in IceWM then I've got it made...any ideas on what to look for or
tweak?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School