[K12OSN] K12LTSP v4.0 beta 9

The polishing continues. I've fixed a number of small bugs. In theory,
everything[1] should at least sorta work, at least in the common case ;-)

I also synced up with RawHide as of this afternoon. That puts us pretty
close to the final Fedora Core 1 release, which is due on Monday. The
installer and boot images are still FC test 3, we are definately not 100%
of the way there.

  ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/testing/iso/4.0beta/

  rsync -Pav k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us::K12LTSP-beta/4.0beta/ .

We're getting pretty close to the point that we will need a broader
group of beta testers. If all goes well and I don't drown at work,
we might even get v4.0 out the door in a timely maner.

-Eric

[1] for small values of everything.