Re: [K12OSN] Tips for new file/autication-server requested

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 11:44:05 -0200, you wrote:

> I´m a SME fan too.

Me too, but after a little less than two years of good service, it's
getting much to limiting on my experiments ;-)

> But I have seen very good comments about ClarkConnect (and it uses
> webmin and not templates like SME).
> A very interesting comment say somethink like:  If was to me manage it I
> choose CC, if it´s to a user manage I´ll use SME!

Yep - SME is very easy to administer for a user, but I need much more
flexibility!

> Just my 2 cents... remember I´m so newbie that I NEED SME (everything
> seems too complicated!).

Agree.

> But some time in future I´ll install a CC to test!

Seems like a good chose, but maybee not flexible enough, what do
others mean about that?

--
Venlig hilsen / Best regards
	Henning