[K12OSN] Yippee! It works! Wahoo!

thank you all!  It works!

I finally got nasd sound working in IceWM.  Special thanks to Eric for his
help debugging and to Jim McQuillan for straightening me out about the
placement of the command in my IceWM session file.  (doh!)  I now have
crisp beautiful sound not only in the regular programs such as TuxType,
but also in Flash stuff on the internet!  I have some teachers who will be
very happy as they want to use a site called starfall.com for reading.
Here's what I found....nasd worked fine in Gnome, but not in IceWM.  The
problem was the ltsp-esound.sh script wasn't being launched in IceWM so I
added it to my session script in /etc/X11/gdm/Sessions/Icewm....in fact
here it is

#!/bin/bash
. /etc/profile.d/ltsp-esound.sh
/usr/bin/nautilus &
exec /usr/bin/icewm

*Note the second line is the one I added.  Now things work great!  And a
plus is that the annoying beeping that I had on one of my VIA motherboard
terminals is now gone!  Wahoo!

A virtual beer and pizza for all of you!  Thanks!

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us