Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP v4.0 beta 9

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, Eric Harrison wrote:
> The polishing continues. I've fixed a number of small bugs. In theory,
> everything[1] should at least sorta work, at least in the common case ;-)

I have a question from the left field: what do I need to do to the ISOs to
create a single ISO file to burn a DVD disk that would load in one fell
swoop? I am putting DVD+R drives in all my servers to do decent mondo
backups, so it would be nice to use them for upgrades in their "full
glory" too. tia, julius