Re: [K12OSN] Thin Clients

Shawn,

Speaking as someone involved with DisklessWorkstations.Com, my opinion
just might be slightly biased :)   But, i'm also intimately involved
with LTSP, so hopefully i've earned the right to be just a little
bit biased.

The Jammin-125's have been great, but we have a newer workstation
that is more powerful and less expensive.

The "LTSP Term-150" and the "LTSP Term-150e" are both via 533 based
with 128mb of ram and really good video, capable of upto 1600x1200.
Sound works, and there are several options, like PCI slot, smartcard
reader, compact flash slot, pcmcia slot and even a harddisk mounting
kit if you want that.  (Those are all optional, not included in base
package).

The only difference between the 150 and the 150e, is that the 150e
includes an Etherboot bootrom, whereas the 150 uses PXE.

Both work great with LTSP.

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org