Re: [K12OSN] Thin Clients

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Shawn Powers wrote:
> Are the thin clients from disklessworkstations.com the cream of the
> crop?  I think they're Jam125 or something like that...  Do they work
> with sound, etc right out of the box?
Shawn,
	Jammin-125s are really pretty and work very well out of the box.
The cheapest small box would be a VIA Eden board in a Casetronic box -
about $200. Idot.com had somewhat bigger, but still nice CD based Lindows
stations for $169, but the price went up. If you get them for less than
$200, that's good too, although they seem to want to make money on the
shipping and handling charges. julius